Paul M. Guèvremont
Areas of Practice
- Paul practices civil litigation and public prosecution work.
- Paul serves as Federal Crown for all federal offences, conducting prosecutions under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, Income Tax Act, Excise Act and other Federal Statutes on behalf of the Public Prosecutions Service of Canada for the districts of Cochrane, Temiskaming and Sudbury.
- Paul acts as Crown Counsel for Part I offences under the Highway Traffic Act on behalf of the City of Timmins and Town of Chapleau.
- Paul practiced Plaintiff Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Accident Benefits and Criminal Defence law at another law firm in Timmins before joining RG.
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Trainer and goalie coach with the Timmins Majors “AAA” Midget Hockey Club
- Recreational hockey
- Mountain biking